Skip to main content

Global Stamping Friends August Special Anniversary Theme with Donna Gray


Hello & welcome to The Global Stamping Friends Special Anniversary Blog Hop for August 2017.

My name is Donna Gray & I am a Stampin Up!® Demonstrator from The Northern Rivers Area In New South Wales Australia I have been a demonstrator for just over a year now & this is my second time blog hopping with the Global Stamping Friends group. Our theme this month was a Special Anniversary so I created this Beautiful Card using the Daisy Delight Bundle


For my card base I used our lovely Sweet Sugar Plum Card Stock. I punched out a daisy in the front whisper white layer which I stamped with the fresh fig Ink Pad The 2 toned daisy's were stamped using the fresh fig ink and sweet sugar plum ink I also used crumb cake ink pad for the centers of the daisy's. I have offset the daisy to show the sweet sugar plum card base through to make a 2 coloured Daisy and embellished the center with a gold faceted gem. The Fresh Fig Ribbon just really finished the front of perfectly. The happy anniversary sentiment is from the Beautiful Bouquet stamp set & the little 3 flower stamp at the bottom is from the Daisy Delight Stamp set.
I have to say this would have to be one of my Top Ten Stamp sets of all time There are so many endless possibilities with this set.

I finished off the inside with another daisy and some more beautiful sentiments from the Beautiful Bouquet Stamp set & I also made a matching envelope to send the card in.
I hope you liked my Anniversary Card please feel free to leave a comment or ask a question about my card I would be more than happy to answer your questions
All items used in this card can be purchased through my online store 24 hours a day 7 days a week
I also have Card Kit Club In The mail Box for the month of August

For the next person Anastasia Radloff please click on the next arrow image


Thank you for Blog Hopping with me today please feel free to leave me a comment and subscribe to my blog by email so you don't miss any of my future blogs
Happy Crafting!!!!

4. Donna Gray   You Are Here!!!




Comments

  1. I love how different all these cards turned out.. love your use of the daisy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Anita for your kind words I just love the Daisy delight bundle

      Delete
  2. Great take on the Daisy Delight set.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, that's a really cool way to get some dimension without having to punch another piece of card stock! Thanks for sharing :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love that Daisy bundle. Love what you did with this card. Such a fun way to use it.TFS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your kind words yes I love the Daisy Delight Bundle also So many possibilities

      Delete
  5. I am loving the colours of your gorgeous card. This is my favourite Bundle in the catalogue. TFS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to say Vicki They are my favourite colours I use that combination quite a bit

      Delete
  6. Lovely card, love both the design and absolutely adore the colour. Might also just need to check out that set with the sentiments as they are lovely. Thank you for joining in.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment yes the sentiment bundle is a very versatile set

      Delete
  7. Love this card and the bundle.
    TFTS

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card design. I love the combination of Fresh Fig with Sweet Sugarplum.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment yes it is a lovely colour combo

      Delete
  9. I love the Daisy bundle too and your card is beautiful. A great colour combo that I must try out. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this bundle and what you did with it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely Donna... and fabulous sentiments.. thanks for highlighting the set....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Amanda it is a great set for sentiments You can use it for so many different occasions

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Stampin Up! Lovely Floral Deep Impressions Embossing Folder & the Love What you do Stamp Set

You are going to love this Sponged Embossed Card using our new Lovely Floral Deep Impressions Embossing Folder..... This deep impressions embossing folder is to die for I so so love that you can do so many different things with it. I have enjoyed using either the embossed side or the debossed side. You can sponge it with daubers Ink it directly in the embossing folder & you can even use a sponge Brayer to get several different looks depending on what side of the embossed image you use So many uses I am sure you will not get tired of using this folder.... I have used a combination of The New In Colour Grapefruit Grove & Old Olive  with our Sponge Daubers to colour the lovely floral embossed image Make sure you don't have too much ink on your daubers as you only want a hint of colour on your embossed image This is a deep impressions embossing folder so remember to only use your base plate & 1 cutting pad to put your folder through the Big Shot Machine

Gangs All Meer Birthday Card for my Dad

Gangs All Meer Birthday Card for my 76yr old Dad! I was making a card for my dad who was turning 76 back in the middle of January & I thought it would be so cool to make him a card with the Gangs All Meer stamp set It is such a cute stamp set & I think it is great for people of all ages  If you love Meerkats you will love the Gangs All Meer Stamp Set that is new from Stampin Up! It is Saleabration time with Stampin Up! which generally means it is the best time of the year to buy Stampin UP! Products For every $90 you spend you can earn free items from stamps, patterned papers, twine and sequins, embossing folders , dies & card kits  The Gangs all Meer is a free items you van earn with a $90 order I used the Birthday Bonanza DSP & the beautiful colour scheme that matched which was Bermuda Bay Calypso Coral & So Saffron I did use a card sketch for the design of this card Sometimes it is hard to work out the design of your cards & I find if

Global Stamping Friends August Kids Card Blog Hop With Donna Gray Stampin Up!Australia

August Global Stamping Friends Kids Card Blog Hop With Donna Gray Stampin Up!(r) NSW Australia!!! Welcome to another Global Friends Blog Hop!You are currently visiting Donna Gray's Blog I live in the Northern Rivers NSW Australia in a small suburb called Goonellabah. I am so excited to take part in this blog hop as it is my first ever blog hop I am new to blogging but I am loving sharing all my crafting ideas with like minded people. The Theme of this blog hop was to design a child's card which I tend to struggle with. So I set upon the task of designing a children's card. I wanted it to be fun and colourful. Something that would really catch the child's eye within seconds so I decided to use the Cookie Cutter Christmas Bundle from Stampin Up!  The cookie cutter punch made making my little teddy's easier & quick to construct I used a combination of The new in Colours Lemon Lime Twist Berry Burst also combined with some of our other card stoc